How easy was it Sell a property in October?
How easy was it to Buy a property in October?
Sellers, look for markets with a sales/listings ratio >21%
Buyers, look for markets with a sale/listings ratio <11%
Want to be notified about Pre-Sale Opportunities?
Current offerings in BC and Alberta include:
5% Down Deals
1 Yr Rental Guarantees
Cash Flow Deal
One of the Most Affordable & Livable Houses in Vancouver!
Living Sqft: 1229 Sqft
Deck: 137 sqft
Exposure: South facing Front Yard
Lot Size: 2021 Sqft
Located at Main & 64th Ave, Superstore, Langara, Marine Gateway Skytrain / Shopping / Restaurants & Hillcrest Pool & Community Center are just minutes away!
Rents may be rising next year by more than the usual amount.
The provincial government has announced that the maximum annual allowable rent increase in 2019 will be 4.5 per cent. Based on the B.C. consumer price index and the formula for rent increases in British Columbia, landlords can choose to increase rent once annually.
The maximum percentage increase allowed each year is the inflation rate plus two per cent The inflation rate, calculated using the 12-month average percentage change in the consumer price index for B.C. ending in July, is 2.5 per cent. Therefore, the maximum allowable increase for 2019 is 4.5 per cent.
VIP Pre-Sale Opportunity – Request Now. Starting at $269K | SECURE YOUR CHOICES NOW | Langford Tower | Six Storey Condo Pre-sale. Call/Text/Email me for info! 604-992-1831 | email@example.com
TOP FIVE REASONS YOU WANT TO BUY AT LANGFORD TOWER:
(1) Langford is the fastest growing city in British Columbia
(2) The annual population growth rate is currently 5%
(3) The median household income is $80,000 which is higher than Victoria!
(4) The average rent is $1,300/month and climbing
(5) The vacancy rate is less than 2%. Don’t miss this opportunity to cash-flow positive in one of BC’s most up-and-coming cities.
Click here for the video: http://bit.ly/2MYcSrV
With a vacancy rate of less than 0.5 per cent in Squamish rental properties – this full duplex has 4 suites and a potential of ($8,000 +/- per month) of rental income.
– Rent them all out as an investment
– Occupy one suite and rent out the rest short or long term, or
– Co-Purchase with a friend/family and each have a rental suite